Monday 12 January 2015

Sicilian pen pals!

More exciting news for y3/4...

Following on from our very successful eTwinning Christmas card exchange project, I have set up another cross-cultural exchange with a school in Sicily, Italy.  All children will become pen pals with an Italian child for the rest of the year (and hopefully longer!).

Today we wrote our first letters and they will be sent this week. We are hoping to take part in a Skype session later in the term and will be learning some Italian words and phrases. 




7 comments:

  1. I'm so existed to revive letter's from sicasly
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carnt wait till we resive are letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many more days to wait?
    samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get are penpals.
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what our penpals look like?

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete