Thursday 2 April 2015

Happy Easter!


Well what another fun-packed term that was! The children really have worked incredibly hard!! 

Most of the blog posts highlight the creative learning that goes on in y3/4 through art, sport, drama, dance and the embedded use of technology across the curriculum, scrolling back through the blog confirms this. However, a look through maths books (some children are nearly finished their second book!) big maths books and literacy, SPaG, guided reading and creative writing books shows how much progress the children have made in the fundamental skills of reading, writing and maths. Parents and carers are most welcome to come in and view their child's work at any time (especially if you didn't get the chance to see them at parents' evening!). 

I hope everyone has a happy and restful Easter break! Be sure to recharge your batteries as we have some exciting things to look forward to in the summer term! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter year 34 I hope you have had lots of fun and got lots of Easter eggs I am very exited to see everyone nice and healthy and lots of happy smiles . I'm sure Mrs lynchey will have a packed fun term for us all
    See you soon
    Abbie
    P.s I've missed everyone so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely message Abbie!! I agree with everything you said and can't wait to see you all tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go back to school and I hoe everybody had a great easter holiday which I think everyone did. I missed everybody I think mrs lynchey has lots of fun activities for us.!! ELYSSA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely comment! :-) You're right Elyssa - it's going to be another great term!

    ReplyDelete