Friday 17 October 2014

What's in the bin???

I wanted to reinforce the fact that we have no written evidence of the Stone Age period (pre-history)...

So I decided to empty the contents of the bin (carefully) over the floor but don't worry the children were told not to do this at home! :-) 

We investigated the 'evidence' of what had gone on in the class yesterday... 

Afterwards, we discussed how people have uncovered secrets from the past, not through searching in bins!, but by discovering remains of evidence!!

 









6 comments:

  1. Discusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck yuck yuck

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sick after seeing that!!!!!!!! Emily YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look as though there was a lot of evidence of Y3/4 drinking milk?? Mrs E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, the evidence revealed that some children aren't drinking all of their milk!! However, we only found out when I emptied the bin (rather dramatically) over the floor!! Luckily, I had put plenty of bin bags down and so it didn't make a mess!

    I agree though it was disgusting! :-)

    ReplyDelete