Monday 24 November 2014

App of the week!

Each week I will be recommending a free App that can be downloaded from the App Store. These will often be Apps that we use in school.

The first recommendation is educreations.


This is the App some children used in literacy lessons today to create their instructions. You can add text or images and there is also the facility to voice record...all for free!

Additionally, you can view many teaching videos for a range of lessons and subjects.

If you download it please let me know what you think by leaving a comment. 

Also, if you know of any great free Apps then please email me the details at hbyear34@gmail.com and it may be used as an App of the Week. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to down load this app on to my I pod!!!!Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like grate fun

    samantha

    ReplyDelete