Friday 20 February 2015

Hello Y3/4 all the way from....

New York!!


Here I am with Mr Lynchey in Times Square. It's a fabulous place and we have really enjoyed it!!


Can you spot us on the screen in Times Square?


Todnight we went to the top of the Empire State Building - 86 floors up, the views were amazing!


We also went to Central Park today and look what I found... :-)


I've also bought some 'candy' for us to share when we are back at school!


I hope everyone is having a great half term break! I can't wait to see you all next week!

Mrs Lynchey x

7 comments:

  1. im so exited to be get back to school
    abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to eat that candy and I hope you've had a great time in New York
    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go back to school and try the candy!
    Elyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thacandy.it was yummy
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! wow! NY looks amazing. Hope you had a great time! Also hope you said "Hi" to Robert Burns from me!
    Miss Burns xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing trip. Very kind of you to bring back candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope
    you had an amazing time Mrs Lynchey

    Marie in year 6

    ReplyDelete